Terms and Conditions
Jolie Laide ships worldwide. Items are sent via Australia Post. All shipping charges are paid directly to a third party service and are non refundable. We cannot send any of our wares to an Australia Post Parcel Pick up or PO Box address, please ensure you have a residential or commercial address to provide at checkout. Once an order is shipped the customer will receive an email with tracking information to track their order.
Duties and Taxes
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties, which are applied by your local government and customs office, on imported goods. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer.
Online Returns Policy
Jolie Laide accepts returns on only full priced items (except Lex Pott twist candles due to fragility) that meet the following requirements:
1. Return is initiated and mailed back by the customer within 7 days of delivery date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this return.
2. The item(s) is new, unworn, unwashed and in original packaging with tags attached. All eligible returns will be issued in Australian dollars (AUD). Sales are final purchases and are unable to be returned. Jolie Laide accepts no returns on made to order items.
Received Damaged Goods?
It is the buyers responsibility to check all items immediately upon receiving. If your order was received damaged in transit please email us at email@example.com with:
- A clear description of the damage
- Supporting photographs of the damage to the item
- Clear image of the packaging including shipping label
This must be reported within 24 hours of receiving goods. Failure to report any damages within this timeframe may void any transit insurance for your goods and therefore a resolution may not be provided. All damaged goods will be required to be returned to us with the original packaging. If the original packaging has been disposed of we may be unable to proceed with your claim.